Sunday, May 4, 2014

A HUG FROM GOD

Through out time, I've been blessed with experiences that are nothing short of total "awe".

This particular one, although brief, was the pinnacle of LOVE. Feeling exhausted from all life's responsibilities, I remembering talking to GOD in my thoughts and telling him how badly I needed a hug.  

I remember sitting at my computer and my dog "Kevin" was next to me at my feet. Just out of nowhere, I began to feel like this vortex of energy just swirling around me. Instantaneously and enormous amount of joy just came over me, smiling from ear to ear and not knowing why. This tingling sensation came over my whole body and I felt light as air. I recall  not sure how to act but just enjoying this amazing feeling. Do I keep working on my computer or do I stop?? It was so amazing, my dog "Kevin" was just staring at me, all I could do is pet him and smile at him. I often wonder if he saw something?

This feeling lasted about 10 minutes and was just pure joy the whole time. I call this a hug from GOD because just as I asked for it, it happened, and just when I needed it most.

Don't ever forget to ask our Father for a hug, sometimes the simplest things are granted so beautifully and freely. He is with us, next to us and contemporary to our immediate needs now. AMEN

1 comment: