Monday, May 12, 2014

Manna from Christ


One of my many rocks of visions and love received from the highest of Kingdoms. I was in my 30’s that I found myself beginning to walk deeply with the Holy Spirit. It took a lot of learning and evolving in my spirit to get to this point. I naturally inclined to a inner wisdom of gift given to those on the other side. My inner joy was so abundant that I wanted to give Christ a gift on his birthday (spring). I wrote him a letter of love and gratitude and I honored the color of purple and copper. I struggled with what to give he that owns all things, Christ already owned my heart and love. It came upon to that I should give him something rare and wonderful on earth. I decided to give him chocolate . . . this was something I enjoyed much here on earth. So I left the gift upon my table and prayed over it with love and an extension of gratitude and went to bed.
For some reason, out of nowhere I pondered what it is that I would like to have. The first thing I thought of was Manna. At this point in my life I had done no topically study on manna nor did I understand the biblical descriptions of manna. I only knew it was referred to as angel food.

About two weeks passed and then one night, while I was deeply asleep came a vision. This vision was clear as day as if it were in real life. I remember all of a sudden I appeared in this place with two female angels next to me, one to the right and one to the left. They implored me to be humble and quiet and maintain a position of reverence. On my knees and my head down and my hands in prayer. I looked upon their faces and saw they were dark skinned and dressed in white, they did not have wings.
While I maintain this position and not sure of what was going on, I found myself that it was okay to know look up. I looked and I saw a table that appeared to be covered in a table cloth. Upon this table was a small white box, these hands that appeared just like the Hands of Christ and his robe fully stretching down his forearm, reached over this box and pulled the ribbon open and moved out of place yellow tissue to reveal what appeared to be a white cake like food. Almost looked equivalent to what we have today in coconut cake.

I found myself feeling so humbled and honored as I gracefully floated back to my body. I awoke the next morning in awe and feeling loved beyond measure, surprisingly and unexpectedly.
Giving gifts to those on the other side is something we don’t conceive that we can do hear in the physical but it is an ancient practice. Most of those who brought offerings to those grave sides or tombs where doing the same thing. Leaving a gift in the coffin of a loved one is a great way to express love and appreciation for their souls and beings and revere the gifts they bestowed upon you in life. Each of our lives are a gift to another and all those who have had the pleasure to meet and know are also your gift.  

Let’s not forget to give our loving Father and Christ gifts also, they are received and appreciated. Gifts are giving out of love … Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment