Thursday, August 25, 2022

How to remove enemy spiritual forces from attachments to your senses


The enemy attaches itself to your senses that is your eyes, ears, nervous system, your sense of touch, sight, taste, smell and various body parts. If you have ever been baptized, you have authority to rebuke his attachments. We call these the tenacles of Satan. You must open your morning to the Holy Spirit, invite and bid him to come onto you daily. Then you must rebuke Satan in Jesus name and then list out all affects the enemy has upon your host.

Here is my list; By the Precious blood of Jesus Christ I demand my spiritual enemy release all attachments on; 

My eyes – my vision becomes clear again and budling and swelling go away My ears – I will no longer hear the enemies voice nor can he speak to me.

My sense of touch – I will no longer feel the pins and needle voodoo stabbings, bug bits, sharp pains, muscle spasms, sword stabbings, pain of all kinds in my body and organs. My spiritual enemy can no longer intensify my senses regarding addictions, passions or indulgences.

My conscious mind – I will no longer have memory issues or experience “dumb energy” that causes me to be forgetful. I will not be subject to the illusions of my enemy’s imagination nor will the enemy be allowed to implant dreams, emotions and overwhelming feelings in my sleep to influence me. 

My subconscious mind- my enemy will no longer control impulses and make impressions on what I should do or how I should think. 

Other body parts; all odd swelling in legs, arms, back of neck, belly and gastral gases, heartburn and feeling of burnings on the lungs and heart.

Repeat three times and each time end it with the sign of the cross in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Through the presence of the Holy Spirit, you have this authority so don’t let the enemy make you think you don’t. It is in fact by Gods power the enemy is oppressed. The enemy is tenacious and may come around and try to make these attachments again, just do this same procedure again. Whatever you do, don’t give up on yourself or others if you're helping someone out.

Also, out blessed Virgin Mary has been given power and authority especially in this century to crush the heals of Satan so a Rosary will do you a universal good! St Joseph is also a very Powerful intercessor along with St Michael and the Archangels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment